Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Henna Cream Chocolate
Henna Cream Chocolate is a vegan friendly and Cruelty Free semi-permanent home hair dye, made with natural and certified organic ingredients for a rich healthy chocolate brown hair colour full of shine.
Fall in love with happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Chocolate semi-permanent hair dye, for a rich chocolate brown hair colour full of shine.
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to colour your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, our rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
Care for your fresh new hair colour with our award winning Tints of Nature care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
For more information on colouring your hair or covering grey visit our hints & tips.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, Basic Brown 16, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Basic Blue 99, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 51, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Standard Service Delivery:
1-5 working days $10